TrumpTube provides an easy management of downloads hence you can easily manage all your downloads. Once you download a video it resides in the internal phone memory of your device. Thus if you use TrumpTube to download a video, you can find it at Device Storage>TrumpTube>Video. By default, the app stores all downloaded files in the internal storage of your device. But there exists a problem that if you download a lot of videos on your phone it may eventually run out of space. This is not good for your phone because it may affect your phone’s performance and make it slow.
In this situation, it’s better to download videos on the external storage of your device. By doing this all your downloads will be saved in the external storage and will free your phone’s memory space. Moreover, to avoid such issues, you can change the download path in TrumpTube app. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Open TrumpTube app first.
- Tap the gear icon to go into the settings of TrumpTube.
- From there tap on the “Download Path” option to change the storage path.
- Choose your SD card as the storage location.
- You can create a new folder specially for saving the files downloaded by TrumpTube, and you can give the name of the new folder as TrumpTube.
- After finishing this, open the folder by tapping it.
- Now tap on “Select this folder” to save the setting. In case you want to make a sub-folder then do it by tapping on “Create new folder” and naming it.
- You’ll see a pop up window for confirmation, choose “Select” to confirm it.
- Now it’s all done! Now all your downloads will be stored in external memory.
Now all the steps are done, and when you download videos next time, they will be stored in your SD card.
However, first and most importantly, you should download TrumpTube first. Just click on the button below and you can get TrumpTube app.